UPDATE: December 4th
- Here are some Hyperia pictures taken by the construction crew at Thorpe Park
UPDATE: November 29th
- Vertical construction continues on Hyperia at Thorpe Park
- The splash down has now been installed
UPDATE: November 19th
- Break Run and final element of the ride is done, supports have also been added closer towards the lift hill base.
UPDATE: November 14th
- Latest track and station work update from within Hyperia’s construction site
UPDATE: October 25th
- The latest on the track sections for Hyperia
UPDATE: October 21st
- Build on the second part of the outerbank turn ongoing
- Steelwork added to station
- upright steels started on maintenance building
UPDATE: October 16th
The station has started to be built, as well as more track and supports for Hyperia going into place!
Let us know your thoughts on Hyperia by leaving a comment below.
We will inform you of further updates on HYPERIA as they take place.
Make sure you sign-up below for all the latest Hyperia news and Thorpe Park offers straight to your inbox.