Experience the best Halloween celebration with plenty of thrills and treats! Live entertainment, Halloween trails, and your favourite rides and attractions will get your day off to a spooky start.
28th – 31st October | 10:30am – 8pm
As night falls, spine-tingling shocks will materialise before your very eyes with brand-new fear attractions that will make you shudder to your very core, as well as nighttime rides, live DJ music, and specially crafted scary food and drink for you to indulge in.
Thrilling Fireworks Ending
Enjoy a stunning finale of fireworks to round off your day! As you end your evening at The Haunted Manor with a seven-minute spooktacular fireworks display, it’s a scary season celebration!
Rides in the Dark
Your favourite rides will excite you in a whole new manner at night. The fantastic spooktacular nighttime atmosphere is the perfect place to spin and zoom around on your fave attractions!
Two NEW scare experiences
- Castle of Shadows: At Grimoire Academy, not everything is as it first appears. Will you flee when there are rumours of a coven and ancient demons about to awaken? £3pp Upcharge
- The Haunted Express: On board! As soon as you board this train, you’ll understand that you’ve purchased a one-way ticket on the train to the underworld. £3pp Upcharge
NEW for 2023: Scare Zones
- Chaos Cove: As a result of the cancellation of the Adventure Cove circus, chaos and devastation are everywhere.
- The Haunting: Reclaimed The Drayton Green Vicarage was the subject of an investigation by the Institute of Metaphysical Research when the team abruptly vanished in 1996 and left no traces. till tonight…
- Vikings: Ragnarok: The Viking Gods are furious as a long-ago conflict continues. Will you abstain from harming their domain?
All Scare Zones start from 5pm.
Spooky Family Fun during the day
- NEW Trick or Treat Trail
- Hay Bale Trail
- Trick or Treat with Sir Topham Hatt
- Rory’s Boo Bash
- Thomas Land Spooky Show
- Spooktacular decorations
- Over 50 rides and attractions
Don’t miss Drayton Manor’s resident DJ, as you enjoy dance anthems at their main stage with their very own Halloween party!
This event is free entry for Gold and Platinum Annual Passholders.
Traveling to Drayton Manor by Car
Drayton Manor Park,
For visitors that will be using satellite navigation to get there, the post code is B78 3SA
- Pay Online: You can pay for your parking ticket prior to your visit by adding this onto your booking – enter your car registration during your booking process.
- Pay on the Day: £6 per day – pay stations located by the Main entrance, outside Guest Services & next to The Sweet Shop entrance
Parking is free for Gold & Platinum annual passholders.